1/15/2011

I am...

The music and the people you listen to says a lot more about you than anyone will ever know. Madonna , she said a lot worth listening too. 

"I want to be like Gandhi and Martin Luther King and John Lennon but i want to STAY ALIVE."

"I've been popular and unpopular successful and unsuccessful loved and loathed and I know how meaningless it all is. Therefore I feel free to take whatever risks I want." One , I've been saying this for my whole life , two I still couldn't agree more. 

"There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. 'Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit."

Basically what I am saying is , she stole my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment